If you become unemployed it is important for you to go to Arbetsförmedlingen (the employment agency) and report this on the first day of your unemployment, in order to receive the benefits to which you are entitled.

At Arbetsförmedlingen you will receive the advice and support you need while looking for a new job, an internship, or educating yourself.

For more information, please visit the homepage of Arbetsförmedlingen.

Click here if you are a newly arrived immigrant or refugee in Sweden and want to learn Swedish

More information

Are you new to Sweden and want to find information about Swedish society quickly and easily?

informationsverige.se - A portal for new arrivals

Reviewed 2022-08-30 by KLALIW