Contact Center will help you with questions concerning our services and operations. You will get an answer right away or help to get to the right person.
Main telephone number for contact center: 0520-49 50 00
Main email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisation identity number: 212 000-1546
Address to the City Hall
- Visiting address: Gärdhemsvägen 9, 461 32 Trollhättan
- Parcel delivery: City of Trollhättan, Gärdhemsvägen 9, 461 32 Trollhättan
- Mailing: Trollhättans Stad, 461 83 Trollhättan
- Invoice address: City of Trollhättan, Box 959, 461 29 Trollhättan
Note: The City of Trollhättan uses electronic orders when buying goods, as far as possible, which makes it easier for both buyers and suppliers.
Public attendance hours, City Hall
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Visit the town hall
To ensure visitors to the town hall meet the right administrator, it is recommended that you book an appointment for your visit in advance.
- If you have booked an appointment, we will see you at the agreed meeting point.
- If you have not booked an appointment, register at the contact center and tell us your errand. Contact center will help you get in touch with the person concerned, if possible, for a meeting immediately. Otherwise, we will give you contact information to book an appointment.