E-services, Childcare

Here you can apply for childcare, either through login to an e-service or by filling in a form. You can also cancel your child's place, change it or give new income information.

If you have access to e-id, you can easily manage several different things related to childcare directly online whenever it suits you.

  • Applying for a place in childcare
  • Change or state your income
  • Cancelling a place in childcare


Click on the link "e-services for childcare" to log in. 

You can also download PDF forms and hand them in to Education Administration. 

E-services, Childcare